Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday sunday.


Click to enlarge
Yet another one.
Pretty please? :D
from: shukronline.com

Salam, allo :) Well I just got back from tutoring my neighbour, Zarifah! eheh. Just guess which subject I taught her? MATHS! Yes, Maths. One of my weakest subjects in PMR. But it's Form 2 syllabus, and I've practiced it for over 3 years now (I don't sound too old, right?) so I guess, it's fine. At first, when she asked me to teach her, I was completely abashed, because trust me, Maths isn't usually my thing.

At first, I want to decline the offer, but I guess, I'll try my best (even though it's not much, eheh.) Perhaps maybe because the intention of teaching another has been blessed by Allah, I guess, so alhamdulillah, the P&P process went great :D In addition to that, when you teach others, it will strengthen your knowledge on it too, as well. I also gave her tips on Agama & KH as well, besides chatting about school, funny things and all. She's in MRSM, and she's home for the holidays (of one week), so I guess, we got a chance to reconnect a bit :)

And now, off to my cousins' son's birthday party! (oh food, glorious food...)

Rasullah s.a.w. bersabda:
Apabila seseorang meninggal dunia, terputuslah amalannya melainkan tiga sumber, iaitu sedekah jariah, ilmu pengetahuan yang bermanfaat dan anak soleh yang berdoa untuknya.

- Hadis riwayat Muslim