Thursday, June 11, 2009

I hereby demand you to demand SuJu!



Salam hello! :D

As you might noticed (or not) I have changed my layout! Duh -_- I thought I found the ultimate layout i.e. the previous white clouds & blue sky one because I love blue and I love clouds but I thought, a little change now and then won't hurt! So, here it is :D It still need some work and some contents at the sidebar though. And yeah you also probably noticed (then again, maybe not) that I changed my blog title and its description. Sound cliched? Sounds like I got it from a movie tagline? Apa-apalah. It's my blog anyways.


GOOD NEWS!

I've remembered and knew all thirteen of SuJu members! MWAHAHA.
And I found that, every member has his own speciality so my so called
Super Junior-obsession is not towards Kyuhyun only but to all of them! :D
(P/S: Kyuhyun's my so-called future uncle-in-law. I'm looking at you, Cik Su! :P)

Can't seem to bring yourself to believe that I remembered all thirteen?
Well let's see. Anti-clockwise, starting from the rambut perang at the bottom.
(No offence. He's awesome.) Hangeng, Shiwon, Heechul, Kangin, Eunhyuk,
Shindong, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yesung, Kibum.

YEAAAH!

MWAHAHA. Some good news, eh?






Demand Super Junior in Kuala Lumpur!
Super Junior in Kuala Lumpur - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Kuala Lumpur events on Eventful

Please demand this awesomest group! :D
I might not be able to see them in concert, but please I beg of you - Click the
yellow box thingy! At least I may be able to at least have a glance at them!

HAHA. No, I'm really serious.

감사합니다
Kamsamnida!