Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home.



Salam, allo.

I got back from kampung on Saturday, June 6th and although I like spending my time with my family members at kampung in KB, nothing beats the feeling of being home at last. Like the saying that goes, "Home Sweet Home!"

It was a pretty long day on our journey. First, Tok Ma, Tok Abah, Cumie & Cik Tik sent us to the bus station and we arrived there approx. 9.10 in the morning. The trip was to be on 9.30. We waited for about an hour and the bus is still nowhere in sight. Then Cik Tik accidentally heard (then eavesdrop :P) on a conversation about the bus. A trailer had an accident somewhere so the bus that's heading towards the bus station couldn't pass through so the bus had to take the long way out.

The long way out means that we waited for 3 hours. Yes. Seriously. But I don't think we're the ones who were to be pitied here, the passangers on the bus were on it for half a day! Imagine, they were on the night bus and arrived at the station at approximately 12 p.m. the next day!

Furthermore, there was the KB mall beside the bus station just about 50 metres away. So, we weren't really bored to death. HAHAH. We went to the A&W restaurant which was located at the corner of the mall so we had a clear view if by chance that the bus is arriving. We bought A&W burgers to be eaten at the bus, indulge in A&W float, rode on kiddy rides (a-year-old and a 4-year-old only lah! :P), bought some buns and all. And I ventured out a whole floor by my own to find the CLEO Magazine (June 2009) because I saw one at a mini market about four days back and there was Taylor Swift on the cover so that's why I want to buy it la.

But I couldn't find it and I couldn't go to the upper floors because the bus might arrive at any time at the time (but I bought it yesterday) Then, finally, the bus arrived. But we had to wait for about an hour for it to be cleaned and finally, we were on board the bus (it's a double-decker). We arrived at the Hentian Bas Putra at 8 pm, safe and sound Alhamdulillah :)

Oh yeah, as you may know or may not know, but I guess you know, Kelantanese are pretty well-known for their scrumptious and sweet delicacies and as I've had the chance to taste some of them in my previous trip to Kelantan (except kuih bunga tanjung though :\), I've took the liberty to take some pictures of them but I couldn't upload them just yet because the USB for my phone is nowhere to be found, so I guess it'll have to wait then till I can upload it, insyaAllah.

P/S: I've changed my blog URL just for fun :D