Friday, May 08, 2009

My nose ran away.




Salam, allo.

I'm curious as to why those who suffers from emissions of significant amount of gooey (sometimes greeny. not me! at this time.) mucus or nasal discharge from their noses are considered as having runny noses. Do they sneeze so hard that their noses can't be felt as though they ran away or something?

Totally not the point. Let's put aside my curiosity for a while and let's focus on the main subject.

ME. Having rhinorrhea (runny nose). A terrible one that is. I'm sneezing so terribly hard till I'm considering an ear equalization process like divers do when they're diving deep in the water due to pressure. Dunno what I'm talking about? Look it up, then.

Hmm, maybe there are hikmah as to why we fall ill sometimes. Maybe it's to remind us that we are human beings whose fate lies on Allah in every minute of every day and all and we all should look up to Allah for guidance and blessing.

Well, then. Enough blogging. Back to my sick self.