Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Kamus Kumpulan Muzik Bahasa Inggeris - Bahasa Melayu





Salam, allo.

Alya started this first with her mom. Then all of us decided to join her quest. HAHAHAK, sounds so important when we put the word 'quest' in it :P We listed bands with English names and translate it to Bahasa Melayu on a piece of paper. Takde kerja eh? HAHAHAHA, memang pun :P Lo and behold. The masterpieces of my companions and I:

Coldplay - MainSejuk
Backstreet Boys - Lelaki Lorong Belakang
Westlife - HidupBarat
30 Seconds To Mars - 30 Saat Ke Marikh
My Chemical Romance - Percintaan Kimia Saya
Avenged Sevenfold - Dendam Tujuh Lipatan
Super Junior - Kecil Hebat
Taylor Swift - Penjahit Lancar
The Beatles - Sang Kumbang
Plain White Ts - Kemeja Putih Kosong
Wings - Kepak
Search - Mencari
Hoobastank - Bas Tangki Siapa?
Bunkface - Muka Sembam

HAHAHAHA KUIKUIKUIKUI, memang takde kerja ek? This is all I could remember at this time, I'll put some more if I remember some more from time to time InsyaAllah