Saturday, May 18, 2013

Of getting tagged

Getting tagged by Mariy. So here goes:


  1. Post these rules.
  2. Write 11 things about yourself.
  3. Create 11 new questions for those you want to tag.
  4. Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged (wow how am i going to find 11 of them ._. )and link them the post.
  5. You are not allowed to tag back.
11 things about myself
1. Ugh I hate getting asked about myself because I'm not a very interesting person, to be honest. Okay, that's valid as point number one. 

2. A Potterhead (since I was 7 or 8) and always will be. It's sad not getting updates about the series anymore.

3. Dentist-to-be, in shaa Allah. Currently pursuing my Bachelor degree at Alexandria University.

4. A total nerd. I follow any superhero movies, Star Wars and Star Trek (DON'T JUDGE ME ON THIS ONE, IT'S NOT WRONG TO LIKE THEM BOTH, OKAY), Lord of The Rings, Narnia and the like.

5. I'm planning to put on 5-7 kilos.

6. I like lemon-flavoured Mentos. I wish they sell them as a sole flavour.

7. I hope to be a better servant to Allah, in shaa Allah. Studying in Egypt opens many opportunities, to be honest. It doesn't mean that you can't be better if you live nowhere near an Anbiyaa country, but sometimes, the biah and the kind of people around you helps for you to change for the better, inshaa Allah.

8. I love Yasmin Mogahed's writings. I had the chance to attend her talk at UM last year.

9. The singers that I never get tired of their songs at any given time are Birdy, Dawud Wharnsby Ali, and well, that's about what I can think of at the moment. And songs like Bee Gee's "You Win Again" and Counting Crow's "Big Yellow Taxi" etc.

10. My ringtone is Imagine Dragon's "On Top of the World".

11. I miss my little siblings so much, and little kids in general. Seeing children on the street sometimes could really light me up after a long day.


Can I not do the rest hua hua huar