Sunday, February 03, 2013

Hi again

Assalam.

I don't know if I should address my sudden comeback to the blogosphere, ok not really a sphere, or anything that denotes "a community", because really, I'm just one of those kids sitting in a lowly corner, just a spectator, really. OK, I really have no clue where I'm going with this, so I'm just going to upload a bunch of pictures.

Believe it not (the pictures are coming up real soon) I'm studying in Egypt. After a year or so in a local pre-U, supposedly to continue my degree at a designated local institution, it was not for me. I didn't get the course I wanted, Alhamdulillah nonetheless. Still remembered I posted almost three years ago (wow, really) about me pursuing dentistry here. I thought it was just a wild dream. So, here I am, Alhamdulillah I get to pursue dentistry. Never thought it'd be a reality albeit under different conditions. Allah has His plans and I'm going to do the best that I can, insha Allah.



At the roof of the flat where we live. Just peering over a gaping hole 17 storeys high, no big deal.

 No clear motives identified of me jumping to reach Alexander the Great's head.
 The majestic Bibliotheca Alexandrina.

 Heading over to Cairo to get on a bus to Aswan-Abu Simbel-Luxor-Hurghada for winter break.
 Ramses Station.
 At Dewan Malaysia Abbasiah in Cairo.
 Hey. a camel.
Abu Simbel Temple.



 Karnak Temple.
 ATV Quad Bike or something at Hurghada (I didn't join the Safari Trip because I was sick so I stayed at the hotel, and I was Rebecca Bloomwood shopping at designer stores for a good 6 hours while they were gone)




Out for Amira's 20th birthday.
 Out for Afriza's 22nd birthday.
 Made Honey-Grilled Chicken for Eid-ul-Adha.



Cycling at Makmurah and Muntazah Park and peering over King Farouk's Palace.


Semester 1 is already over and I'm currently in a 3-week winter break, preparing (ok not really) for Semester 2. Pray for me to do my best for this year for the Asian dream of getting a scholarship for my coming years here, insha Allah.