Thursday, November 10, 2011

Menyahut cabaran Airina Syahirah

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
No closet. I love Monsters Inc., by the way. *tiba-tiba*

 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
YES

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In.

 4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
LOL WUT

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I LOVE POST-IT NOTES. I have an infatuation with them, now more than ever. I love writing little notes to my friends particularly my roommate and the my balcony-neighbours at college whom I regard as roommates anyway.

 6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Ha'ah eh. Lol. Always misplace them. 

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Don't remind me

 8:Do you have freckles?
I'm Asian living in a hot climate. And proudly so.

 9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Of course. I dislike 'control ayu' poses. For me lah, I don't mind people doing it, but not me. Ayu pun tarak nak control macamana ehak

 10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who talk back to their parents and those who hurt my loved ones. Encountered some of these people recently and people are really surprised how menacing I'd get when someone I love was hurt haha. Racists, and disrespectful atheists. Now I respect atheists' views, but don't lash out other people's beliefs, it's disgraceful. Movies with uncomfortable scenes. -_- Hair in my food omg I'm a bit of germaphobe and I can't stand eating without washing my hands first.

 11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
haha 82 STEPS, ALYA NADLIN ;D 12:Have you ever peed in the woods? ...

 13:What about pooped in the woods?
NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

 14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
... 

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No.

 16:How many people have you slept with this week? Slept means just sleeping activity right??
I slept with my roomies..and they're countless (LOL innocent gila airina)

 17:What size is your bed?
What's it to you

 18:What is your Song of the week?
Paul McCartney - I Want To Come Home since I watched 'Everybody's Fine' last night. Two or three weeks before was Cameron Mitchell's Your Song. I was lifeless last two weeks because of the finals ehak.


19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Errrrrrr.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
YES YES YES. Anything that my sisters put on though -_-' But I watch Disney movies all the time. I can quote some of the lines in the movies if you want. 

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't know. I don't remember cause I don't put too much thought to the things I don't like that much.

 22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Inside my heart.. because that hidden treasure is my love :)
  AWW AIRINA! haha. Anyway. If it were real treasure, I don't think I'd bury it. I'd donate them inshaallah.

 23:What do you drink with dinner?
I don't know. Depends.

 24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup?

 25:What is your favorite food?
  I DON'T HAVE A FAVOURITE FOOD. I JUST LOVE FOOD IN GENERAL.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
This is a tough one. I'm a movie freak. Let's see. 
 1. Forrest Gump 
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
 3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 
4. Stardust (omg yes) 
5. Disney's Mulan 
6. Spiderman 2 
7. Marley & Me (need to watch this again)
8. My Name Is Khan 
9. Wall-E 
10. Flipped 
 Loads more.

 27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My baby sister <3 

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
  Haha yes

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Astaghfirullahaladzhim. =_=


 30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week.

 31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No.. It's not my fault, during driving class there were a lot of people crowding the car and I can't see anything.

 32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I can't even drive properly yet.

 33:Ever ran out of gas?
  I can't even drive properly yet. 
I can't even drive properly yet.
 I can't even drive properly yet. 
I can't even drive properly yet.

 34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Omg I love sandwiches. ALL TYPES 

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
  I LOVE FOOOOOD. 

36:What is your usual bedtime?
11-12pm.

 37:Are you lazy?
Haha yes sometimes. But when I start something, I'll finish it up. Sometimes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Don't celebrate it. IM ASIANNNN

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster 

40:How many languages can you speak?
Bahasa and English. I'm baby-stepping on Arabic and Spanish.

 41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.. Subscribed to Reader's Digest though. I love reading those.

 42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
*googles lincoln logs* Oh so THAT'S what Mr Potatohead was saying in Toy Story 3. Everything is clear now.

 43:Are you stubborn?
Depends.

 44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
  I dont know.

 45:Ever watch soap operas?
What kind?

 46:Are you afraid of heights?
Sometimes, which is weird.

 47:Do you sing in the car?
When my parents went out for something ehak.

 48:Do you sing in the shower?
  ....

 49:Do you dance in the car?
lol.

 50:Ever used a gun?
Water guns. Aw missed playing those with my siblings.

 51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
 10-12 can't remember.

 52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
  Lol I watched one and I think it was quite awesome.

 53:Is Christmas stressful?
  I'M ASIAN and a proud Muslim ;)

 54:Ever eat a pierogi?
  ~~~YOR OBVIESLY NOT A-SI-AN~~~~ *Google-ing* Hmm is it good?

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Only had apple and it was good. I LOVE FOOD.

 56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lol loads. The usual, doctor, teacher, lawyer, policewoman, actor, singer, piano... player. 

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

 58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Lol once at the surau Pekan Siswa UM with a friend

 59:Take a vitamin daily?
Aww yeah! When I was at school. My mom gives two each of Ribena Pastilles thingies and Appeton multivitamin thingies to me and my siblings.

 60:Wear slippers?
I'M ASIAN lol wat dat gotta do with anyzing

 61:Wear a bath robe?
Dulu. Sekali dua. Perasan matsaleh sekejap pastu tak suka,

 62:What do you wear to bed?
Apa punya soalan daaa

 63:First concert? Raihan concert. It was a long wait for them to start so I slept through the whole thing ;___; WWHHYYYYYYY I WAS SEVEN OKAY

 64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I'M ASIAN

 65:Nike or Adidas? ADIDAS FTW

 66:Cheetos Or Fritos? I'M ASIAN Keropok and cekodok sounds good right now

 67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? I'M AS... oh hmm both are good. I LOVE FOOD.

 68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Sounds familiar. It's a greeting I presume?

 69:Ever take dance lessons? Lol no I'm to good for a lesson *break it down*

 70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Never thought of that. Just wanted him to be pious inshaallah.

 71:Can you curl your tongue?
NO, I'm recessive YES, I'm dominant (Lol Airina)

 72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes, first place, back in 2005
  Airina, never knew that! Fourth place though.

 73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
After I went down the stage for my SPM results but it was just a hot sensation on my eyes nothing more. But alhamdulillah nonetheless :)

 74:Own any record albums?
My parents do.

75:Own a record player?
My parents do.

 76:Regularly burn incense?
What

 77:Ever been in love?
I would say in love with God, but I don't think I've done much for Him...

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Hmmmmm. Maher Zain first and foremost then all my other favourite artists... I think. But I'm not much of a concert-goer tho. 

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Was my first as well.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
I JUST LOVE FOOD IN GENERAL

81:Tea or coffee?
  I JUST LOVE FOOD IN GENERAL I JUST LOVE FOOD IN GENERAL I JUST LOVE FOOD IN GENERAL

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I JUST LOVE.. what are snickerdoodles. I'M ASIAN 83:Can you swim well? Dulula. Sekarang tak sangat.

 84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.....

85:Are you patient?
  Inshaallah depends.

 86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Live band. But I don't think it's an important thing to think about in a wedding 

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes

 88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Lol wut no inshaallah never 

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Ok I know I said I love food in general but I'd go with black olives.

 90:Can you knit or crochet?
  I can't do any.

 91:Best room for a fireplace?
  I'M ASIAN

 92:Do you want to get married?
  Inshaallah.

 93:If married, how long have you been married?
  ...

 94:Who was your HS crush?
Errr

 95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, probably when I was kid, yes but not for long since 5 little rotten kids get in my way ehak

96:Do you have kids?
I'm not even married yet

 97:Do you want kids? Of course inshaallah.

 98:Whats your favorite color?
Teal, turqoise, light blue, dark purple.

 99:Do you miss anyone right now? My loved ones. Particularly my high school buddies right now...