Thursday, July 28, 2011

"It all ends", but for me, not quite.

Assalam. HI.

Hmm not sure if I'm digging this new layout or not. I haven't been updating at all on my new life in pre-U. I'm WA-HAYYY too lazy for my own good and I haven't that much ample time.

But since something really awesome happened (and coincidentally, it's mid-term break now) so I just want to let it out! Yesterday night, I was on national TV! At least one-fifth of my head did in a nanosecond or two =_= The whole PASUM students got pranked by the TV show Bang Bang Boom (kinda like Punk'd Malaysian version but without the recurrent Hollywood celebrity appearance) I really thought my friends and I will show up because we did something worthy of a brief TV appearance when the camera went on our row to capture the audience's reaction after getting pranked XD 

But NO.

Lol nevermind, And now I'm too lazy to elaborate on that, because THERE'S A BIGGER EVENT THAT HAS HAPPENED! And the real reason why I went on to blog about it but keep blabbing about other things in the first place! no it's not about the mid-term exams next week of which I'm not studying for right now but rather,
THIS!

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
Seriously, the best part of this movie is "The Prince's Tale" (where Harry watches on Snape's memory after he died) Reading the book, it had a huge impact on me, but nothing compared to what Alan Rickman portrayed on the big screen. It was executed really well and covered up all the flaws in this movie (Voldemort-Draco hug, anyone? =_=) I've been an avid fan since I was 8, this series has been a a part of more than half my life, but it could count as whole of my life, really because you know, between you and me, I don't remember the first half of my life much *failed sarcasm* It truly was an amazing ride, and I feel bad for the future generation who could not experience the suspense and the excitement waiting for the next movie or book and quizzing on who's the next beloved character that JK Rowling wants to die off what might happen next.

paintednailsandpolkamusic:

2006 and 2008 were horrible years.
”No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So, whether you come back page by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”

-JK Rowling 

Such beautiful words. Hmm though I don't think I've ever truly shown that I'm a Potterhead on this blog though. My Potter fandom renaissance was 2007 and prior. Coming 2008, where I've been busy with PMR exams and no Harry Potter movies or books came out that year, it kind of died out a bit (and it was the year I start blogging). WOW CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THOUGH O_O After SPM, I read the series again and fell head over heels all over again.

I've went on a post-Potter depression ever since the last scene of Part 2 blacks out. But the upcoming mid-terms has "healed" it better than time ever could. I think It would resume after the mid-term though lol. Inshaallah I really hope to watch it again with Amirah and Alya, I miss them so much T_T

And the moment I've been waiting for,
PHOTOS OF THE HUNGER GAMES CAST!



I ACTUALLY SQUEALED OF EXCITEMENT UPON WATCHING THESE PHOTOS. Can't believe this is really happening. Amirah Hanisah Mariyam Aini Amal Syafiqah Ain Aini! MUST WATCH THIS IN CINEMAS TOGETHER NEXT YEARRRRR

Ok bye then.

PS; Ramadan is next week! Inshaallah I'd really hope I could make the best out of it this year, because I;ve been taking it for granted all these past years and didn't truly appreciate it. I hope I can experience a true Ramadan this year inshaallah. Amin!