Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inshaallah Barca will be in the finals! *ohyeahhh*



Watch this video and look at me in the eye and tell me that THESE ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ASTOUNDING SPECTACULAR SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDID GOALS.

I have to give it to Ibrahim Afellay though. His pass in 0:05 was mashallah, just beautiful. I'm a proud proud Muslim Culé! I really hope Pep will consider to make him a regular appearance together along with Leo, Xavi, Iniesta, Victor, Puyol etc. And Leo's second goal! There's not a close-to-adequate adjective to describe it. It's impossible. And guess what's not impossible? I slept through the goals CAN YOU BLAME ME THE MATCH STARTS AT 2.45 IN THE MORNING Yes. The first Afellay-Messi goal. I woke up about 2 seconds after the second goal so I got to see the replay. But, I'm not mad! I'm happy for them :)


I really hope they'd win at Camp Nou for the second leg! And it will be on to the finals with Man U *giving them the stink-eye* inshaallah. Watch out Mariyam! XD