Tuesday, November 30, 2010

High fiveeeeeeee!

sassygurlanne:DV7!
islandwaters:My #1 gladiator  <3
fuckyeahdavid-villa:guajevilla7:davidwondervilla:Villa says: HEY! MESSI! :Daw his expreessioonThis is so cute!

Salam allo.

We had Agama paper today. Alhamdulilah, it was ok but there were really hard questions, and some I even "melopong"ed. Oh yes, especially the tajweed. I know how to recite the kalimah, but I don't know what's the term -.- Aiyoo, my grandfather's gonna be disappointed because he taught me that tajweed law! There was a topic that I was going like, "Aiyaah, they won't come out laa, for sure one."

Then it did.


NEXT




Barcelona won 5-0! I was practically dancing (yes I did -.-) when I know of the news 6.30 in the morning. I came back home and I was still dancing! -.- I'm REALLY REALLY happy, eventhough I didn't watch the game (Astro was plugged off). Huhuuuuu. Leo didn't score a single goal, but he made two successful assists to David Villa, and that's really something to praise him for.

Xavi, when he knew Leo was fouled.

Barcelona won to Rea - I can't bring myself to write the name. Because Leo was fouled (as you can see from the linked video). Leo gained his composure after that guy made him fall, and after that, that guy hit Leo in the face! WHAT'S UP WITH THATTT! !@#$%!

I'm going to cleopatra-dance and fuel myself with sweltering anger and hatred some more. Bye.

(Ok, just had Agama paper. I need to be calmmmmm.)