Saturday, July 10, 2010

The world cup trophy is kept in an LV case.










File:Stadiumsoccercity.jpg
Salam allo. Yes, this latest post is still about football 0.0 But really, I might sound like an avid football fan, but the only match in this year's World Cup that I've watched in full 90 91 minutes (plus the last 10 minutes I've missed but watched a rerun) was Argentina vs Germany (feel the empathy yet?) -.- Well, as you might've known, Spain kicked the Germans' butts won over Germany with a score of 1-0 that day! So of course, I took the liberty to constantly remind my German-supporter friends and Baba of that ehaaaaak. But nevertheless, they still won't quit on the 4-0 thing -.-

Airina and I couldn't stop smiling the day after the match, and yes, my heartbreak is eased up a bit. Mainly because of Germany's loss and that one of Spain's strikers is David Villa, Lionel Messi's teammate in FC Barcelona! And the final match between Spain and Netherlands/Holland is this coming Monday. And it's gonna be 5 hours before school starts -.- And insyaallah it's gonna be my first match since Argentina vs Germany that day. Yes, I was berkabung-ing or dalam-tempoh-iddah-ing since that day. But of course, I've watched some bits of the match's reruns to further intensify my heartbreak (emooo.)

































Well, I have no idea who'd win and take home the $30 million in prize money. Netherlands is alright too though. And probably after the final match, Baba's going to unplug Astro again. Yes, he plugged it that day just for the World Cup.












A monstrous ad somewhere in Johor :O









P/S: What am I supposed to write for the essay? 0_0