Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Siapa sangka, pabila disengat baru sedar.



Salam allo.
  • SPAIN WON. Mwahahah :D
  • I got stung by a bee at the assembly yesterday.
  • And I cried -.- 
  • I didn't even know why I cried though it was painful, but not to the point of crying! -.- When Dr Aishah put on an ice cube on my thumb which had a boo boo on it which was stung, it was REHEEELY painful, but I resisted to succumb to it anyway.
      • But really, me crying? I'd never cry in front of anyone, though in some cases I've failed miserably -.- Of course for emotional pain, regret, or watching the end of Toy Story 3 is another question (yes, I might look like I was scratching my nose, but I was wiping my tears ekcheli; clever, ain't it?), but physical pain, not really. Of course if you exclude my sensitive infant days. Of course.
    • I've imagined, after being stung by the bee, I would got up without any help like a true hero(in), with slow-motion effects, roses being handed out and thrown at every direction and I would put up a hand gesture denoting a "please please please, no photographs" sign. That would be so cooool :O
    • But alhamdulillah everything was ok.Thanks to Baba and Ummi, my friends especially Alya and Amirah and Mariyam, Pn Low and En Yow and En Azman, Dr Aishah, kakak kerani who had helped me tremendously, plucked out the sting and carried my accidentally-left-at-school bag all the way to my home, drove to three clinics before settling in on the fourth. Thank you so much, without all the assistance, I wouldn't have lived through this day! And at this point, more roses would come hurling towards my direction and a big round of applause would echoed throughout and some inspirational pop song would blast out.  Ehaaak.

        • "Ummi pun pernah kena sengat dulu."
          Oh ye?
          "Ha'ah, Ummi nangis teresak-esak dulu."
          Oooh gituan.. (di dalam sanubari: ohh bagus bagus, takla rasa teruk sangat ehak.)
          "Masa ummi umur Amanda dulu (5). Ehh silap, umur Arissa (2)."
          Terima kasih, Ummi.
          "Oh sama-sama."