Sunday, July 04, 2010

21 in 2014 :O










Salam allo. (Warning: This post is lengthy and uninteresting. But I guess you should know by now judging from the other posts in this blog.) WOWW. Argentina loses to Germany. 4-0. Well, I admit that I expected that Germany might be leading, but I didn't expect it'd be this much! 0_0 At the 80th minute or so I stopped watching and went on fifa.com to 'see' the match in sentences. Then came the 89th minute and Germany scored its fourth goal. 0______0





Oh well. I've to admit, even though they Argentina team possessed the ball most of the time, the Argentine forwards were VERRRY individualistic (except sometimes Messi ehak.) while the Germans play as a real team. THIS IS FOOTBALL! It isn't about selling fishes and to breaking the record of the most selfish-er! It's about team effort! And I saluted how most of the Germans handled the situation when they suffered a foul or 'neglected' by the referee unlike Tevez (Argentina) sometimes. Oh well, maybe because their country's and the team's honour and hard work is at stake so of course he's extra determined. And the situation is different from the player's point of view and the viewers so I shouldn't judge them lah.

During happier times...





Nini with the world's costliest player. And a recent dad, ehak.

Well I read that Messi tried to goal two times at the near end (of when I didn't watch -.-) but none prevailed. Well I hoped at least he would finally score in the World Cup. But I guess, there's too much pressure on him currently titled the best footballer in the world and everyone expects him to score the most goals seeing him playing for Barcelona in La Liga. Nevertheless, all of them tried their best. I think -.- Well there's the next World Cup insyaallah in Brazil, I think.





I didn't really follow the previous World Cups, and Argentina vs South Korea being the first match I've watched of this year's World Cup, (yes I know, pretty late) so I went on and decided to cheer for Argentina afterwards. Heck I didn't even know Argentina has got a football team 0_0 I didn't even know who Lionel Messi was until Baba told me about him and I didn't even know he's currently the best footballer when I started to like the Argentina team. I've always thought that Brazil is the awesomest team ever. Or England. Mostly because of the overwhelming popularitynessment of the English Premier League here -.-

But of course, I did feel a bit frustrated.









































Did you know I even read the whole Wikipedia page of Messi (his story is inspiring btw!) and Argentina and went on youtube to check out their national anthem? And did you know during my trip to Johor and Singapore I've took pictures of everything associated with the World Cup? The ads and the jerseys in Adidas and Al-Ikhsan stores? And the number on the door's toilet at the R&R yesterday was 10? -.- Yes, I know it doesn't measure up to the other fans though, ehak. Hmm, that's the whole story, I think. And







I'm gonna watch La Liga from now on! (trials in a month :O)

Baba: Kenapa muka sedihhhh je hari ni?
Baba: Ucapan takziah...
Baba: My condelences to you...

O_O